The winner of the Creative Challenge was announced
The winner of the Creative Challenge was announced
On June 13, 2019, the final of the most transparent creative tender Creative Challenge took place, during which the most accurate creative strategy for the national promotional campaign that will promote Ukrainian culture and its development was determined as a result of voting by jury and audience members.
The Creative Challenge is organized by the Ukrainian Cultural Foundation in partnership with the Cannes Lions Representatives in Ukraine with the support of the United States Agency for International Development (USAID).
10 finalist teams presented their ideas to an expanded jury panel (Expert, Honorary, Media and Mass Media) and the audience. The weight of the evaluation of each of the panels was equal to a factor of 25% of the total result in calculating the absolute scores of participants. Another 25% of the significance of the vote was given to the audience that joined voting on the day of the event.
According to the results of the voting, the winners of the tender were determined – the team of Ilya Anufrienko, Kateryna Anufrienko with the creative concept “Culture brings together”! You can get acquainted with the presentation of the winners by following the link.
The Creative Challenge concept is designed to ensure a truly transparent tendering process and, at the same time, to involve experts and all interested representatives of the creative and intellectual industries in creating a high-quality product.
The organizers relied on their own experience and successful cases of colleagues from the industry in order to create a perfect format of creative tender. After all, they believe that when it comes to a national campaign, the involvement of the professional community and the public is important at all stages of the project.
“This year’s Creative Challenge took place in an improved format. Together with colleagues from the Ukrainian Cultural Foundation, we managed to implement the most transparent mechanism of tender selection and we hope that it will gain popularity in Ukraine, and not only in the creative sphere because transparent choice is the foundation of society. We would like to thank our UCF colleagues who clearly spelled out and described the brief, USAID for supporting the Battle of the Creators, and all of our partners who made the competition possible” said Konstantin Kuznyetsov, Cannes Lions official representative in Ukraine.
“It is very nice to admit that the public has taken an active position and joined the vote, thanks to which we have a really open tender. We were looking forward to the lists of finalists and watching the ratings of ideas, today we finally congratulate the winners! Our cooperation with the creative community is only the first step in promoting Ukrainian culture, which contributes to the consolidation of values that define Ukrainians as a progressive nation that does not see itself without art” said Yulia Fediv, Executive Director of the Ukrainian Cultural Foundation.
The format of the Creative Challenge involves two stages of the competition. The first stage: online voting lasted from June 3 to 10, as a result of which 10 out of 22 competition entries passed to the finals. The second stage: the final of the competition, during which 10 teams presented their creative strategies and an expanded panel of the professional jury, together with the audience, chose the winner.
- Benjamin Long – USAID/OTI Permanent Representative in Ukraine
- Yulia Fediv – Executive Director, Ukrainian Cultural Foundation
- Vitaliy Pisarenko – General Director of the MULTIPLEX cinema chain
- Olena Shramko – PR Director, Media Group Ukraine
- Olena Martinova – CMO StarlightMedia
- Olga Zakharova – Head of DTEK’s Communications Department
- Olga Safina – VP of Global PR & Marketing, Innovecs
- Dmitry Barsukov – CEO & CCO, VMLY & R Ukraine
- Andriy Mishchenko – Creative Group Head at ISD Group
- Dima Kishka – Creative Group Head, BBDO Ukraine
- Alexandra Doroguntsova – Creative Director, BANDA
- Alexander Todorchuk – Creative Director, Gres Todorchuk PR
- Oleksiy Novikov – Creative Director, Return Alive Foundation
- Vasyl Tanasiychuk – Executive Creative Director, Serviceplan Ukraine
- Olga Yevtushenko – Head of Sales, Media Group Ukraine
- Maryna Korchaka – chief-editor of MMR
- Halyna Petrenko – Director of Media Detector
- Anna Mamonova – Editor-in-Chief of the online magazine “Yod.media”
- Victoria Sidorenko – PR Director of “Public”
- Tatiana Pushnova – CRO StarlightMedia
- Tetyana Khomyak – manager of the advertising department of Kiss FM
In the future, the implementation of the creative strategy will take place with a non-competitive tender for the production of promotional materials. The partners of the event will promote the campaign on their media and information resources.
We thank the partners of the “Battle of Creators” for support: Coca Cola, Multiplex, Media Resources Management, MMR.ua, Today Lifestyle, Media Detector, UA: Public Broadcasting, Kiss FM, Cases Media, ADV.Expert, Prime Group, Design Talk Club, Institute of Law Technology and innovation, Advertalist, Reklamaster.com.